Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Dec 7th, Day 5 (115 days left)

115 days left!
FIRST GOAL ACHIEVED!! UNDER 250!
I am down a total of 18 pounds so far from my highest weight. I feel good, albeit tired because Cataclysm came out last night (if you dont know what it is...google it!). I still have no urge to splurge or cheat....one day at a time :)

My roommate and I decided that we are going to walk every day at 9am for 1.5 miles. I am really excited about this. I think that having someone to do it with will keep me accountable and help keep me motivated, since the walking/working out is the hardest part of all this for me.

Had cereal this morning for breakfast, I think its good to mix it up...and Im going to save my fruit for this evening. I am also going to eat a cesear salad for lunch and probably chicken tacos for dinner (home made)! My house keeper brought me tortillas from mexico, so im really excited to make tacos with them! MMM will taste wonderful i bet!

Well, back to WoW :)

1 comment:

  1. Wooooo hoooooo!!! Good job -18lbs!!! That is freaking amazing!!! :::happy dance::: Keep it up girl!! And walking with someone is a great idea!! As long as they are willing to put in the effort too... my teammate kinda bailed on me, so I got an ipod with fun jams... I look like a total dork because I catch myself singing or busting out dance moves... but hey... I am gettin' fit!! :) Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete