Monday, December 13, 2010

Dec 13th, Day 10 (109 days left)

109 Days left (man will it feel good to be under 100 days!)
Im a bit discouraged to see the scale move so little in the past few days. Only dropping ounces rather than pounds! But I knew that after the first week the weight would come off a lot slower and I should only be losing 2-3 pounds a week (rather than every couple of days). I was really hoping to be under 240 by Friday. Oh well! I know alot of people think you shouldnt weight every day. But i would rather see a small fluxuation daily (up or down) than to get on the scale once a week and see it had gone UP!

I actually have been getting up and doing something for the past two days. On Saturday I walked 1.5 miles with my dogs, and yesterday I played Wii! I love tennis!! It feels good to be active and even though I dont know what Im going to do today, I am looking forward to checking off some sort of activity before sundown :)

Im trying to keep my stress low and really focus on letting go of the things i have no control over. Like the fact that I will have to leave my state and move (potentionally across country) soon, but dont know when, the fact that I am waiting for my license in the mail and I cant get a job untill it comes, the fact that my ex-husband is alive...lol. Im trying to remember that everything has a good point (im pretty optimistic anyway), not having a job right now lets me focus on me and my health every second of every day right now, changing states will give me a fresh start (and if i move to Ohio, Brandon will be close enough to kiss :) ), and my ex...well he isnt soo bad, he is trying to do right by me even though he is a doucher for cheating.

I am going to have to go grocery shopping today and get more food. I need to brain storm more meals that are less than 400 calories and good for me (that i like) for my dinner meals. Breakfast is super easy for me because fruit and cereal is always on the menue. And lunch really is no more than a snack that I fill with whole grain bread, cheese, or lunch meat.

Still very much looking forward to my birthday party on Friday. Dont know if im going to cater it or just not have food. I dont really feel like cooking...so Ill probably just leave it to the booze :P

Well that is all for now. Might post more later in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment