Monday, December 6, 2010

Dec 6th, Day 4 (116 days left!)

116 days to go!
Well today I got on the scale...250 pounds!! That means I have oficially lost 3 pounds! And I am excited for tomorrow because that means that I will be under 250, a feat that I have not had the pleasure of accomplishing in over a year! Last summer I was around 230. Hopefully by January I will be in the 230's and on my way to a smaller me!

I went to the bar last night, I spent $5 on bottled water. I am glad that I can go and have fun and not drink...though it wasnt as much fun :P

Last night, by 11:30 I had only had about 460 calories, and I was shaking and felt hyped up. I need to make sure that doesnt happen again. As soon as I got home I ate a slice of whole wheat bread and honey and felt fine. So, there it is I need to be aware of my body and make sure I am giving it what it needs. I am so excited to be on this journey, and I hope i can keep pace through the days ahead and not lose focus. I know how I am with projects...at first they are exciting and I am really into them, but after a while i lose focus and my interest dwindles. I dont want my interest to dwindle, i want to be healthier, sexier, and happier in my own body!!

I have decided that when i reach 60 days, I am going to reward myself with tanning sessions! How wonderful would that be! Im sure I will have saved that much on alcohol alone (since Im only drinking one night a week now), and I really want to feel like I deserve to have something like that! Lets see...how much weight should I loose in 60 days?? Well its half way through my time goal, so lets say 25 pounds, half way through my weight goal. So, after 60 days and 25 pounds I will reward myself with tanning sessions!

BTW, just wanted to add here...its so much easier to POOP now that I am eating healthier and drinking that bio stuff with the natural biotics in it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment