Monday, December 27, 2010

Dec 27th, Day 24 (97 days left)

97 days left! Under 100 days! Its been a while since I posted, but it's only because I have been with family, not because I have been neglecting my diet! I am at an all new low 242.0!! I have cheated a few times, but nothing too serious and man it was hard to get through my PMS days, I was craving carbs like a CHAMP! I could not stop eating, I was constantly snacking (on healthy stuff though), not satisfied at all for those 3-4 days! I was also fighting with my family, thank god my mom is cool :)

So on my 24th day of my diet I have officially lost 11 pounds :) Im still on track to lose 50 pounds by April 1st. I was actually hoping to stay UNDER my goals daily so that I had wiggle room, but instead Im right on track. If I worked out every day, and stopped cheating, then I would definaly be more under goal. But being on goal is a good thing :)

So, on the ajenda for life, I am moving to Las Vegas within the next couple months and I am so excited to be comming home to stay! Brandan is planning a trip to come see me, and that excites me more than anything! I am staying in Vegas through New Years, had to choose between a Toga party back home and a house party here in Vegas, Im really happy to be home and cant bare to leave. Hanging with my old friends last night was so much fun, I am really looking forward to comming home and sparking up old connections and making new ones! It will be nice to know that I am here to stay (atleast untill Im done with my undergrad!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment