Friday, December 10, 2010

Dec 10th, Day 7 (112 days left)

One week down!! And Im down to 245.9 today!
Went out last night and met a very old friend who i havent seen in about 5 years. I was really worried that he would think i was fat and unattractive, but he didnt :) I stayed out too late and didnt get any sleep last night so I ended up sleeping in today till about 3 pm! Needless to say I did not work out today.

As it is Friday, I will be going out tonight. Going to stick with my plan of only water and shots to keep the calories down and still be drunk :) It works pretty good for me, and it keeps me hydrated all night!

I am attempting to meet other WoW players tonight for drinks. Dont know if I waited too long to start the planning or not, but I hope that i get to meet some of my local gamers tonight.

I was totally excited to see the scale fall again this morning, and so much too! Less than 6 pounds to my next goal! Definatly should be there by my birth day next friday!! IF i am under 240 next friday that would be a WONDERFUL birthday present to myself! I havent been that low in more than a year (i thought that when i moved here to california in the summer of 2009 i was 240ish).

Dont know if Im going to hold myself to working out tomorrow. Taking three days off in a row isnt a great idea, but if i drink to excess tonight then im not going to stress about it tomorrow. It is the weekend after all and as long as i keep my calories where they should be then a couple of days wont hurt me. I have no fear of falling off the wagon anytime soon (in the next week or so). Hopefully my steam will keep up through December. by then Ill be in the single digets on my countdown and that will be a big motivator!

So, in summary: 7 days down and I feel pretty damn good! Self esteem is high (like normal) and I feel strong on my path :)

No comments:

Post a Comment