Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Dec 21st, Day 18 (101 days left)

101 days left! Going to Vegas tonight!
At another new low 243.8. Its amazing how good it feels to get on the scale and see a lower number than before. I have compiled a list of all the meals that I eat and made a comprehensive list for grocery shopping when i get to vegas. So there will be all the foods that I can eat in the house!

On my way to Vegas, I will be passing through LA and have a guy there that wants to take me out to dinner...dun...dun...dun. This might be a challenge, but I am sure Im up for the test.

I only have a few more days till PMS really sets in. Once I get through this cycle and see that I can do it, I wont be so apprehensive about next month...but Im still very nervous.

Im so very close to my next goal! SOOO excited!

My next post will be from Vegas! Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the lower number!! Hope you have a lot of fun in Vegas and are more nice than naughty ;) Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete