Saturday, December 4, 2010

Dec 2nd, Day 2 (118 days to go!)

Morning~
HUNG OVER!!Drank way too much last night, uggghhh. I did good and didnt spend a lot of money though :)

I drank my bio stuff and had a small grapefruit, boy was i suprised to find that grapefruit has so little calories!! I am planning to have a snack at 11:30 of half a slice of bread and honey (about 60 cal) trying to keep my calories comming in at a regular rate. Then at lunch I'm going to have my big meal of steak and potatoes (around 2:30) and then for dinner ill have something small, like a turkey sandwich or something. I have good snacks in the house, some granola bars and cheese and fudgecicles, so we will see what happens. I can always make another trip to the store if i want something else.

I HAVE to go to the bank today and go pay rent...ugh i dont want to leave the house! I didnt walk the dogs this morning because i was woozy from all the booze, maybe tonight. I am also thinking about taking esthers Wii for a spin :) for some much needed exorcise....but that will come later when im not in glasses and I feel better.

I need to watch my water intake...i barely got enough water in yesterday, and that was cause i was drinking bottles while i was at the bar. Need to make sure i am drinking it all day at home too. Usually not a problem, but just need to be viligant now that my calories are much less, last thing i need to be is dehydrated!

Breakfast total: 64 cal

No comments:

Post a Comment