Sunday, December 19, 2010

Dec 19th, Day 16 (103 days left)

103 days left....Fell off the wagon hard on my birthday. I drank too much, ate too much, and now Im craving too much! The scale hates me! This is the first time in 16 days that I have been OVER my goal weight for the day (I have a graph that shows me what I need to be under every day to reach my goal in April).

I cant believe how I feel right now! I stayed on track yesterday...but I feel like it wasnt good enough. I watched my calories and wrote everything down...but I didnt put them into fitday.com which is what I rely on to stay under my calories for the day.

Well, all I can do is say that today I will do better. And I will. I have to go shopping today, as there is NO food in my house. I am leaving for Las Vegas on Tuesday and I am nervous that I will have problems, I find myself trying to make excuses to cheat. I try to talk myself into eating bad! Horrible, I know!

Today is going to be better and if Im good today and tomorrow then on tuesday I will have a strong foundation to go on. The problem is that by Friday I will be PMSing. And that is BAD JUJU! I am very afraid how my emotions and body are going to effect my diet.

Oh well, here is for a strong today! Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment