Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Dec 14th, Day 11 (108 days left)

108 days left. Weighed in today at 246.6. The scale is dropping and I feel full and satisfied through out the day. I am mid cycle and my emotions are flaring! I really cant wait to get my insurance situation straitened out so I can schedual a therapy session. I feel like my emotions are not normal through out the month. For 2-3 weeks I feel totally in control and great, but then for a week or two I can not control my moods. TV shows make me cry and I get really bitchy, it takes a serious effort to not be rude to the people I care about. I am thinking that a birthcontrol with hormones will be enough to even me out through the month. Right now I am on a non-hormonal form.

Anyway, everything else is going great. I have been trying to work out (though today I didnt). I dont beat myself up for failures or set backs, just try to learn from them and move on. I have been having cravings the last two days and I think its from being emotional.

Brandan is so wonderful, I am trying to be careful not to become too attached. My mom would tell me to treat him like a 'puppy in the pound' - meaning you cant take him home!! LOL. He is wonderful and makes every day better by just being there for me. Too bad he is soooo young!!

Tomorrow I will be shopping for my new PJs for my party on Friday. I will also be getting my eyebrows waxed. It will be nice to have a pamper day, I havent done anything like this for a while. I cant wait to get under 200 pounds so i can use the $100 Victoria Secret gift card that I have :)

That is all for today, Ill write more tomorrow. I am ready for the scale to say under 245.9 tomorrow so I can ofically be back to my first goal! Have a great night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment