Thursday, December 16, 2010

Dec 15th, Day 13 (106 days left)

106 Days left. Im at a new low so far 244.5. It feels good to see the scale change every day and be under my projected weight. If I stay under my projected weight for the next 3 months then I will lose much more than 50 pounds and that is exciting to me.

Yesterday, my roommate and I went to Panera Bread, it was really good. I had a cup of chicken noodle soup (80 cal) and half a turkey sandwich (360), my total calories for that meal was 440. I went out drinking last night, ugh. We have monthly meetings at my bar (its a members only place) and this month's was last night. Got pretty toasted, and drank too much. I probably drank over 500 calories last night easy.

Tonight is probably another party night, as is tomorrow...because tomorrow is my BIRTHDAY~!! YAY! I will probably go out at 11 tonight and start celebrating my b-day tonight, and then I am having a HUGE party tomorrow :) All I can do is eat right during the day and just let loose at night. I really dont want to have to police myself on my birthday, and lets face it...I have much more self control when it comes to alcohol than I do with food!

Brandon continues to drive me insane. I find myself daydreaming about going to see him. I cant stop talking about him and thinking about him. UGH...im making my own self sick with how cheesy it all is! Anyway, I am putting together a plan to go see him around March, what better motivation for everything I am doing now. I have my own motivation, and I started my diet and new lifestyle for me, not anyone else...but this sure is something nice to look forward to!

Now Im thinking about next week. I will be headed home to Las Vegas to be with my family for christmas. I am looking forward to maybe hooking up with some old friends while Im there too! I really hope that I can keep my head on strait and not splurge or fall into old habits while Im there. Its pretty casual at my mom's house. I can go shopping and put what ever I want in the fridge and she isnt really the type to want to go out to eat all the time anyway. We will see what happens. I am going to take my computer so I can play video games while I am there and I am going to try to continue my daily blog also.

That is all I got for today! Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Birthday's are tough, I know. I had mine less than a month after I started trying to lose weight and blogging. My boyfriend insisted on taking me out for all-you-can-eat sushi and then surprised me with a truly evil birthday cake that he'd kept hidden at his friend's house so I wouldn't find and obliterate it. I tried to starve myself all day on my birthday, and exercise my butt off, to compensate for what I knew I would be eating for dinner but I ended up getting sick and passing out on the floor involuntarily, so I've devised a new strategy.

    I "permit" myself one evil day per month where I eat a few hundred extra calories that day and then I burn a few hundred extra to make up for it. Just don't do them in the opposite order or you'll end up passing out like I did. I think it can even be ok to burn the extra calories the following day or split them up and burn them over the course of a few days as long as they are additional calories on top of your daily routine.

    I'm not big on drinking but I used to go to these Friday night wine tastings here in vegas (Green Valley Ranch has them) and ever since I've started dieting I miss them soooo much! I'm saving this month's evil day for Christmas because we're going to my boyfriend's brother's house in San Diego and he always makes mimosa's for breakfast (three or four of them), but next month my evil day is soooo going to be a Friday night wine tasting. They have the best reisling and black truffle cheese! YUM!

    I am looking forward to following your progress and wish you the very best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete