Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dec 14th, Day 12 (107 days left)

107 days left!
I added a new hole to my belt today, it got to the point that I could remove my pants (with belt on) with out undoing the belt or buttons or zipper...I wish I had the money to reward myself with some new clothes!! But I have a whole garage full of clothes for when i get close to 200!! YAY!

Going shopping today, gotta get some PJs for my party on Friday, and gotta get my eyebrows waxed. I also think that I might get a couple pairs of new panties, and maybe a new bra (we will see). Since my roommate and I are running errands together we are thinking of going to get chipotle, this will be my first dining out experience since I started my diet (12 days ago). I already checked the calorie counter for the place and what I get is less than 500 calories. This is more than a single meal is for me in my diet, but it doesnt seem extream. I am going to practice eating slow and stopping when Im full, no need to keep eating if Im already satisfied.

Im kinda bummed that I only lost 1/10th of a pound today. The scale is still moving and that is a good thing, but my goal to be under (or at) 240 by my birthday is not going to happen. Oh well, some battles we win and some we lose. I am not concerned that this will derail my diet. Brandon keeps me well enough motivated anyway. Its very coincidental that his birthday is 15 days before the end of my diet, and that is when we plan to meet. GOD i cant go on a date with someone who isnt even 21!! So we are waiting for him to become an official adult (I feel like a cradle robber!). Would be nice to be under 200 when I meet him for the first time, though I know -truthfully- that he would like me the way I am now, and that is a huge relief. He makes me feel so good about myself and I feel like he is a drug his personality makes me high. Hopefully this little thing we have going on doesnt burn out quick, that is my only fear.

Anyway, this isnt a love blog, so Ill stop boring everyone with the details of my cougar-ish trists :)

I hope everyone has a wonderful hump day and I am planning on working out after shopping, yay!

2 comments:

  1. 1/10th of a pound is that much closer to a pound!! be happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Trisha! I try to stay motivated! As long as the scale moves in a downward motion, im pretty happy :)

    ReplyDelete