Sunday, December 5, 2010

Dec 5th, Day 3 (117 days to go)

117 days left, why did i gain a pound??
So, between yesterday and today I actually gained a pound! I dont understand, the night before last i was drinking shots like it was nobody's business and they are full of calories and sugar. I expected the scale to go up yesterday. But yesterday I stuck to it, ate less than 700 cal, took the dogs for a walk...and today Im UP?!?!?!?!

Oh well, we will see what happens tomorrow. I started adding a multivitamin into my routine today. I want to make sure that I am getting everything I need, who knows it might help me burn fat if i have the vitamins that i need to make my body work more effeciently.

I also got a petometer and will use that on walks from now on. I just wish there wernt so many dogs in my neighborhood!! Oh well, Ill just have to start walking my dogs one at a time for more control.

I have no urge to cheat or eat stuff i shouldnt. I have no urge to drink. I dread walking the dogs or working out, but if i actually get off my butt and do it, i enjoy it. Last night i was NOT ready to go in with the dogs, but it was dark, we have dogs everywhere around my neighborhood and people were waiting on me to get home.

Today I am going to set aside an hour between 2 and 3 to walk all the dogs seperatly. Ill take foxy first and daisy last, that way I can be sure foxy gets exorcise and if i feel up to it ill run with daisy. (dont want to run with her first and then not want to walk the other dogs when im done).

Ok, those are all my thoughts for this morning. Might check back in later.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well just took a big poop...lol...and weighed myself again. I am still 1/10th of a pound heaver than yesterday, but that is ok. A whole pound was worrisome! This might just be a fluctuation of water or what ever, im ok with that!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well I ate a banana for breakfast! I hate bananas! I like the taste, but the texture makes me want to gag! So lately I have been getting really bad charlie horses in my calves while i sleep, so I decided that along with vitamins i would start eating bananas a couple days a week (for the potassium). Hopefully it will help!

Anyway, back to the banana! I was *trying* to peel it...ummm...monkeys can peel bananas, but aparently they are smarter than me and it took much more effort than it should have. So FINALLY I get it open and the top inch was mushy (like more mushy than normal), and it was a total EWWW factor for me. It looked like...ummm...well in my attempts to keep this PG - it looked like a woman's downstairs part!!

Here, Ill show you:

No comments:

Post a Comment