Sunday, July 17, 2011

Keep on Truckin'

Ok, been hard to stay on the wagon with food! I have been walking more than a mile (at over 3.5mph) 3 or more times per week. BUT food is soooo hard to stay away from! I am trying to cook more at home. My boyfriend really likes that part :) But driving home from work its just like there is a devil on my shoulder telling me that I should eat fast food because I deserve it and it will taste sooooo good! Its a horrible feeling. The addiction that I have for food scares me, how can something like this actually control my mind?

I got a new work out game today for the Wii. Its called EA Sports, more workouts. I just did it for the first time this morning. 32 min step aerobics, 252 calories burned, and I was sweating like nobody's business! It felt good to work out, and programs that are mostly leg workouts (like step programs) are easy for me because my legs are so strong and it boots my self esteem when I can do them well. I will defiantly use this game at least 3 times a week (hopefully more like 5) and I defiantly think it was work the $15 off amazon (new btw :) )

I started my period today, so I am hoping that a lot of my eating out this past week was just PMS eating, and I KNOW that the next two - three weeks will be easier, because my body will belong to me and not my hormones now :)

So far I would rate myself like this (1 = terrible, 10 = terrific):
Working out: 6
Eating out: 2
Cooking: 5
Calorie intake: 6

Hopefully next week I can make those numbers closer to 10 :)

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment