Friday, January 28, 2011

Quick update!

I have lost over 4 total points in my BMI! I am exactly a BMI of 36. I am down to a new low of 237.1 today and very excited to be moving forward (and down as it were) again! I am doing physical activity every day, not really caring if its for a long time or not, as long as I'm sweating then it's ok with me.

I have started skating lessons to learn the basics of roller skating and I am happy to say that I am getting more comfortable with my skates on and LOVING it :)

I am also getting ready for my move to Las Vegas, which will happen the weekend of the 13th! So this weekend I am having a yard sale to sell everything I own (I HOPE!), so that I only have to take clothes with me.

Last week I gave away over 3 HUGE garbage bags full of clothes that were too big for me, it felt great to see them go! I can not wait to get into the boxes of clothes that I used to wear. Clothes that fit me from 180-220.

I went out last night and had a really good time, danced, sang, drank...good times were had by all :) Looking forward to a fun Friday night tonight also (God, I love Thursdays and Fridays!)

Brandan is wonderful, we have decided that we are going to do gifts for Valentine's Day and I pretty much told him what I wanted and he has no problem telling me what he wants...but Im a smart puppy Owner, I already know what he wants! The gifts are going to be inexpensive but thoughtful, they are both jewlery so we can wear them while we are apart, to always remind us of each other and our lifestyle :)

I did break down and get fast food last night, but the messed up thing is that I ended up with a migrane (probably from being drunk and then having enough time to sober up) and couldnt eat hardly any of it! So, lesson learned, I am going to make sure I have ready made salads at the house on nights that I go out so that I can chow down on those as a late night drunk snack :)

It's a beautiful Friday here in Southern California, and I hope all of you are having a wonderful day! Cheers!

*EDIT*
Here is a picture of me last night before I went out:

4 comments:

  1. I am contemplating on taking up roller skating (the 8 year old seems to enjoy it!). Keep up the good work!! I have started blogging and not sure if I'm doing it right, cuz I only have 3 followers, lol....so let me know what you think!

    amomentwithkelly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great, i love the piercing. I think i have a bit on an addiction to them myself....
    B
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chanel, Im back now! Blogging had to take a back seat to illness and the move :)

    ReplyDelete