Friday, January 21, 2011

10 weeks left (70 days)

10 weeks left (70 days). I fell off the damn wagon again (while I was trying to climb back on!) This whole month, while people are working on their new years resolutions, I'm here eating to my hearts content! Well, no more! I have 10 weeks exactly till my goal date of April 1st, and I fully plan on being at least 220 with no regrets!

So, starting today, I am going to walk, walk, walk. And watch my food intake!

Brandan just left, he was here for 4 days. It was really good seeing him in person, online relationships are tricky! He is so young though, and its even more apparent in person. I think I'll keep him for a while yet though :P *Total side note: I had Brandan get a Prince Albert piercing! It was awesome!!!

I believe it is time for me to dust off my skates. I am going either tonight or tomorrow to the rink, where I will just skate in circles for a couple of hours to remind my muscles how to act on wheels. Then hopefully I will be more confident to skate on the street, I'm just so damn scared of tripping on rocks or a crack in the pavement and busting my ASS! Well roller derby starts in a month so what better time to get motivated to skate??

I received my certification this past week and am now a Certified Plebotomist! I am spending the day today (and all next week) looking for a job in Las Vegas. As soon as I find one, I'm leaving San Diego to go home. I'm pretty excited. One of my best friends from high school and I have reconnected, and I am very much looking forward to spending time with her and getting to know her again. I am also looking forward to spending more time with my family, which are so very important to me.

OMG, I almost forgot! I have more metal in my head now! I got an eyebrow ring yesterday! I like it, I think Ill keep it :) Some people say they don't like them, but it's my face. And I will be getting a clear spacer or clear line to wear for work and interviews. I LOVE PIERCINGS! It seems the more weight I lose the more this style of who I really am comes through, I love clothes again! I love getting dressed to go out! I love looking at myself in the mirror! I love me!!!

Thank you to all my followers for cheering me on! Those of you with blogs are an inspiration for me! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day, and Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. You sound positive and optimistic, 2 important things!!! I hope that you can buckle down and get serious about what you are trying to accomplish with your weight in the next 10 weeks. Takes some dedication, but you can totally do it. Roller Derby sounds awesome, and as for the prince albert (!!!!) Im not even technically sure of the mechanics of that whole deal but wow, glad you guys like it!
    PS. Long distance stuff IS tricky, been there/done that! Actually the second time my husband came from MI. to NY. to visit, he just never left!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have done the online relationship thing and it is always awkward in person at first... but i find that i have more success with them because as long as they are honest you do get to know the person better that way. :)

    Good luck@

    ReplyDelete